May 10, 2023, 2258 hours. The Commack Fire Department and Commack Ambulance respond to a report of a motor vehicle crash at the intersection of Jericho Turnpike and Veterans Highway. Units arrive to find a Dodge Challenger had left the roadway and crashed into another vehicle that was being refueled in the Sunoco station at 2211 Jericho Turnpike. The two occupants of the other vehicle was transported to the hospital. The driver of the Challenger, 22 year old Hunter Addonizio of Coram, was arrested by Suffolk Police and charged with driving while ability impaired by drugs and alcohol. Fire Marshals from the Town of Smithtown respond to the scene due to the AES discharge. Photo courtesy of Evan Rolla.
Commack FD/CVAC crash at Veterans Highway and Jericho Tpke
More from Commack FDMore posts in Commack FD »
More from County WideMore posts in County Wide »
- Hauppauge FD-Vehicle burns on Veterans Highway in Islandia
- Central Islip FD-Engine goes to house fire on Gates Avenue in East Brentwood.
- Central Islip FD-Commercial building fire on Research Place
- Centereach FD-Truck fire on Middle Country Road in Lake Grove
- Nesconset FD-Vacant buildings burn on Forest Avenue
Comments are closed.