Your browser version is outdated. We recommend that you update your browser to the latest version.

House Fire on Lone Oak Path in Hauppauge in 1993

Posted 12/28/1993

December 27, 1993. House fire at 88 Lone Oak Path in Hauppauge. Fire reported at 0854 hrs. It originated in the clothes dryer causing heavy fire and smoke damage to the residence. A fiberglass boat parked along side the house was also damaged. Smithtown Fire Department was mutual aided to the scene. Fred Kleppsattel was the town Fire Marshal that responded. Walter Mayer Chief of the Dept was the OIC.

contador grĂ¡tis