Your browser version is outdated. We recommend that you update your browser to the latest version.

AC Unit burns on Nesconset bagel store roof

Posted 6/2/2019

Nesconset Fire Department responds to an automatic fire alarm at the Long Island Bagel Cafe (248 Smithtown Blvd). Units arrive to find smoke in the building. The alarm is re-activated as a structure fire, bringing in units from the Ronkonkoma and St. James FIre Departments. Crews quickly determined that the issue was with a rooftop HVAC unit. The unit was shutdown, the store vented and the Fire Marshal ordered the owner to have the unit repaired. There were no injuries and all units were back in service within 30 minutes.

 

 

 

contador grĂ¡tis