Your browser version is outdated. We recommend that you update your browser to the latest version.

Mattress fire in St. James

Posted 6/5/2019

2139 hours. The St. James and Nesconset FIre Departments responded to a report of a structure fire at 465 Moriches Road in the St. James Fire District. Arriving units encountered light smoke coming from the building. A quick search led crews to an extinguished mattress fire. FD personnel overhauled and ventilated the building. A Fire Marshal was requested from the Town of Smithtown Department of Public Safety. There were no injuries.

contador grĂ¡tis