Your browser version is outdated. We recommend that you update your browser to the latest version.

Small fire at Applebees in Lake Grove

Posted 3/26/2019

0347 hours. The Nesconset Fire Department responds to an activated fire alarm at the Applebees 3145 Middle Country Road in the Centereach Fire District. Units arrive to find smoke pushing from the building. Crews forced entry and after a search of the building, found a clothes dryer burning in a utility room off the kitchen. Members extinguished the fire, the dryer was disconnected and removed from the building and fans were brought in to clear the smoke. FD units remained on scene for just under two hours. There was no structural damage. The Lake Grove Fire Marshal was on scene and handled the investigation. The restaurant was open for business just after lunch.  There were no injuries. 

 

contador grĂ¡tis